Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Next Idea...

So I have decided what idea that Im going to be developing more for the next screenplay. As of right now its only an idea, but Im hoping to have a treatment to take with me in January to the Sundance Film Festival. Its going to be fun since Im going to be involving my two roommates in to the writing process more then I have before, since I am going to be basing the three main characters after the three of us. Its going to be a romantic comedy, which should be fun to write, since it will be my first time writing something that doesn't have any typer of supernatural aspect in to it. So what is the story idea you ask? Well it is three friends who all own a bookstore and are trying to get one of the group out of her lonely little world of the shop. It is there goal to find her Mr. Right without her knowing, since she will automatically pull away from everyone and hide her real feelings again.
I know its a story that has been done many times before, but Im going to be doing it a little bit differently. How? I don't know yet, but I think that it is a good idea so far and is defiantly in the beginning stages. Still haven't decided on the names of the three girlfriends yet.
But first things first getting my other script farther along then it already is. Oh I wish I had more time in the day to work on all of it. Not to mention that my attention span hasn't be all that great. I mean when its good its really good, but lately it really has been really shitty. I mean I can read a book I like for three hours straight, but homework or getting some other stuff done, not so much. Oh well back to the Salt Mine. lol.
Midterms got pushed back so now that means I really have no excuse to not do well on them. Study time. Ok Ok not going to study, more like try to get some more writing done.

No comments:

Post a Comment