Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Search

So I have been putting off finishing writing my treatment to have it sent to a friend to edit it for me. I think Im doing it so that I don't have to realy analyze it much. The main character is very much a part of me and it is a kind of therapy for me to write it. Its more of a confrontation of my insecurities, then anything else. And I think it will make the script that much more powerful, but at the same time it will make it harder for me to have people criticize it. What doesn't hurt me with only make me stronger. I also need to put all the novels I have been wanting to read away. Finished a Laurel K Hamilton and a Kelley Armstrong, and as long as I don't go to the bookstore and buy the next ones in the searies then I think I might be able to get some work done.

Now as for my job hunt...Well Iam really frustrated. I have not heard back from anyone yet. But I haven't sent out that many resumes yet. I'm starting to debate on sending out some for internships, but with those being unpaid makes it hard. So Im trying to decide if I should try to take out a loan and try to survive off of take while working to get experience that will lead to a higher paying job. Or at least that is the goal. Don't quite know if that will actually happen, so I have to try to decide and soon. Trying not to stress about it. This is what I want to do and well by gone it. I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment