Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Closing Novelous Ladies Blog

Whenever I do something I try to give it my all. Especially when it comes to business....and well these blogs have been apart of my business of writing. I'd started Novelous Ladies as a review blog to post about the books that myself and a few other friends have been reading. The goal was to post once a week.

Not much to ask for right? Well, I've let my readers, if I had any on that blog, down. I haven't posted anything in over a month. If someone wasn't able to post something then I was going to step up and take over that post. Unfortunately I've put too much on my plate to take on and Novelous Ladies got pushed to the side.

With that being said, I'm going to be closing the Novelous Ladies blog and move over the reviews onto here. That way I can keep up with my personal blogging on here, and let you know what I'm reading and what I think about it.

It makes me sad that I can't keep Novelous Ladies up and running with the bare minimum but it's not fair to everyone. On the upside I keep the Novelous Ladies dream alive with posing articles on here in hopes to one day be able to reopen Novelous Ladies or a variation of Novelous Ink. Also it means that you, my lovely reader, get more posts from then just the ones I post on the weekend.

I know I'm just as excited for that as you are. And with that I got some work to be done. So, keep you're eyes open here to see what I'm reading and what I think about it.

Happy readings!

No comments:

Post a Comment