Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What now...

It has been too long since I posted. I really need to start doing it more often. A whole lot has happened since my birthday and last post.

Started out a good time. Got a internship, started to move half my stuff down back home. And well after four weeks around the worst person in the world, and I don't say that lightly, I left. Learned a lot. Mostly what not to do and realized that no matter what you can't be in a job that will make you end up hating doing something that is your passion. I love the film industry and I wont work with someone who is so negative. Any ways, enough about talking about the negativity that I did with that job. Though I did meet a lot of great people, just not the bossman.

So the search for another internship is on again. The good news is that I have an interview next week to work in development. Wish me luck on it.

What have I been doing with my free time now that I dont have anything to do? Well send out resumes, fix my car (which is more of a pain then needs to be and more expensive then the car is worth), and trying to do some writing. For the writing its mostly by hand outlines, but I need to just bust it out on the computer. Oh and I have been doing a lot of reading.

Gotta get back to SF to finish moving and see the rugby alumni game. Eek so excited to see it. More to tell later days.

No comments:

Post a Comment