Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Novelous Ladies

Not like I needed to add any more to my already busy plate, but I decided that nope I'm a crazy lady and going to do more.

That means I have two announcements to make.

1. I've started my second paranormal romance, about a human raised in a werewolf pack.

2. I've started a book review blog that two of my good friends and fellow avid readers will help me run. At the moment it is still a work in progress as we will be reviewing all the books that we've been wanting to read. What does this mean? It means that we don't get ARC and all have a different taste for books than the other. Thus we will be posting both newly released books and older novels that we have discovered. None of us are getting paid for this, as it is a fun project to share with others our thoughts of our current reads and in hope to inspire others to enjoy an author they might not have known about before. Check it out at www.novelousladies.blogspot.com

We will be posting on Novelous Ladies as much as possible. Translation hopefully once a week, if not every two weeks. As of the moment it's still at the basics and will be developed more as soon as I get more time.

Anyways, as I've got a new schedule to stick to I've got one thousand words on my new project to write in a next hour. I also have to finish my next book to read for Novelous Ladies.

Hope you all will come and check out the new blog. Later days and keep writing!


No comments:

Post a Comment