Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Something Different

I sit here and wonder sometimes if I'm the only one that gets the random urge to pack up your car with every single thing that you care about most, sell everything else, and just move to the first place that sounds like heaven? I'm sure there are some people out there that can afford, or have the guts, to do this. I am not one of those people. As much as of late I have the urge to do this every so often my responsible self kicks in. There is no way to that my responsible side would let me do this.

First things first before moving anywhere...find a job. Then nothing else matters as to how or what I bring with.

For the time being I will fight the urge to move by saving up and keeping an eye out for new opportunities and save up for when the times come to move. Oh and can't forget I will keep writing and keep putting my work out there till I reach that goal....being a full time author.

Till then I will just have to write all my adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment