Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Conferences for 2014

This year I've decided that I will be attending at least two conferences to not only learn more about my craft but to also pimp out my future novels that I will be publishing this year and next. For now here is the current list that I will be fore attending.

Romance Times Booklovers Con in New Orleans in mid May
Romance Writers of America Nationals in San Antonio TX in July

There are a few others that I'd like to attend specifically in Seattle, New York and Las Vegas, but alas if I'm putting out these novels on my own and covering all cost of travel alone, then it will be impossible for me to go to them all.

As times go on and my schedule becomes more concrete I will be sure to let everyone know about where I will be. Cause guess what I will have some swag at these conferences to give away. And I will make sure that i's fun and original. Cause everyone can give a way a pen, but me? It will have to be a surprise. A surprise of epic awesomeness that I don't even know what it is yet.

Anyways I can't wait to see what 2014 brings. I'm off to get back to wiring and all that goes with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment