Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Play me a song, DJ

One thing that I can almost guarantee that I have going while I'm plugging away at my computer while trying to stay focused on my writing is to have my headphones on and music playing. Even when I'm at home I still put on my headphones to block out the world around me. Odd? Maybe, but it works for me. A lot of writers have there own rituals but this is one of mine. Along with doing the cliché writer thing and sit at a coffee shop with my laptop and overpriced coffee.

Not quite knowing what to post about this weekend I figured I'd share a playlist that I put together of random songs that I listen to while writing. I don't always listen to the same songs, but here are a few of the songs that I find repeatedly listening to. Yes, I even added a few guilty pleasure songs as well. Let's see which you can guess those are.

Without further ado, here is my writing playlist. I hope you enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment