Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Happy Birthday

For many Birthday's are a reminder of getting older. For me while birthdays haven't always been the best in the world, it's a time to celebrate. To celebrate the things that you've done. To celebrate that you've survived another year. To celebrate the things to come. And to set goals for the upcoming year. It's a new beginning. A New Years 2.0 so to speak. Which like the real New Years has the possibility of disaster.

But that's no way to look at it. I'm excited to get older. Excited to see what my late 20s will bring me. Will it be easy? Hell to the no, but what is life is worth having ever easy.

So, as I take the weekend off of writing, ok, I'm going to try to still get in a few sentences in here and there, I'm going to enjoy the weekend of birthday relaxation and all around tomfullery.

Am I upset that some of my friends can't make it out for drinks? Hell no. We all have things in life that come up, but I'm going to celebrate none the less. Cause let's be honest if you can't celebrate the small things then what is there to celebrate.

That all being said join me in a happy dance of making it through another year and for all the exciting times that the next year has to offer.


No comments:

Post a Comment