Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

The end of the semester

So it is the last two weeks of the schools semester and the craziness is just starting. I have a total of three final exams, one editing project and the first act of a screenplay that has to be done by the end of school. Im super excited about finishing my editing project, which is a small documentary on the girls rugby team, and my first act of the screenplay. I am so excited about getting my first act done, although my professor has asked for 30 pages I have about 56. So I am needing to go through it and see what I can do to condense some parts to make it a little more manageable. 

With the end of the semester comes the fact that one of the great sibbies of mine is getting her Masters. So I will be flying out to Albuquerque to see her graduate and skate in a bout. Super excited but a little stressed since I have two finals the day before I leave and more when I get back. But it is well worth it. It has been too long since I have seen my sister last. 

So what will I do once school is out for the summer? Work, work, do some research for writing some more, and attempt to try to find time to see family and friends.  Not to mention its time to get my resume together and out there for when I graduate in December. Can't believe it is that close. I can almost see the light of the real world at the end of the tunnel. 

I should get back to studying and getting ready for finals coming up. Will have to try to find more time to blog later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment