Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Summer Time!

It is now official summer is here. School is done, projects are in and the wait for grades is now here. To celebrate the end of school for the next three months the roomies and I are off to go shopping downtown. We all hardly go shopping and with some some sweet sales going on right now, we are ready to shop till we drop. Not to mention that we have been trying to get out to the Cheese Cake Factory for a while now, and we are finally going.  Its going to be a great day to spend with the girls before they head home and I stay to work nonstop. 

So what exactly am I going to do this summer? I mean other then work? Work on my script and do some research. Oh and did I mention that I finally get to catch up on all of the books that I have been meaning to read. I know Im such a dork, but I love it. Its fun since the roommates and I have our own little unofficial book club since in the end we all read the same books at some point. Then we end up talking about them whenever the last person reads it. I have also learned that my roommates know my taste in books better then I do sometimes and I just can't question there opinions and read the book that they are handing to me. There have been several books that they have told me to read and I have rejected before even giving them a chance. The finally I gave in and did. And like they said I would, I loved it. Damn them for being right. 

Any ways its time to get ready for the girls say out.

No comments:

Post a Comment