Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

School School Oh Wait More School

So we are having some problems with the school, since I live in the off campus housing. We had gotten a noise complaint last month, while we were having a rugby party. Which will never happen again. They had called us in to talk to us that we could be kicked out if we had more complaints. The retarded thing is that they said that they recognize our house number since it keeps poping up. Which is so not true since when he tried to look us up there wasn't anything there. Yes we have had a noise complaint in the past but never have been called in like this. So dealing with the school sucks. Any ways Im done complaining about the school. 

Im about to head out to the computer lab and edit the rugby documentary that I have been working on. Iam hoping that it will turn out great, but I also have to start studying for my finals on thursday. God I can't wait till school is over and am able to work on my own projects. Like finishing my screenplay so that I can have someone edit it and then who knows where I could go from there.  The real dream is to get it made or at the very least have it optioned. 

Any ways Im off to the lab and hope to get alot done before my next class.

No comments:

Post a Comment