Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So close to being done with school

So, I have now finished two finals, turned in my screenplay, and seen Erica graduate. I only have a final later today I have my last exam, and will later finish my edit by the end of the week. It good to be back in SF after a long weekend in Burque. It was good to see my sister, but you can never have a family event with out Drama. And drama there was. Yet for all of the drama, it was still good to see my sister. Plus lack of sleep is always a plus. So as soon as I got back Ooohhh did I catch up on my sleep. It was so good to actually sleep in my own bed again. Though I do miss the kitten. Damn roommate that is allergic to cats. Oh well, seeing as the living situation that I have right now is pretty good, so I can't complain too much.

I can't wait till Friday and I get to show my video to my class and my friends. Then it is freedom from school till fall. Wooo. It has been a long three months and I am ready for the break.  Any whoo I should head back to studying for my exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment