Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Always busy

Now that school is back it has now back to full blown busy work. Not only do I have a 5 page treatment, a 5 page paper on the movie 'Gun Crazy', and a paper proposal, but I have to fix up a project for the Association of Professional Piercers. Not super happy about having to fix the editing that I already did, since if I had a chance I would redo the whole thing. Not only was it filmed on different types of cameras, but there was even a camera phone used. That is not the quality that I would really like to use. But having to do this on top of school hasn't been the most joyful project ever. But I did tell my sister's boyfriend that I would do it, and when I say that I will do something I do it. No matter how much I wanted to not do it since it overlapped with work and school. So I will be happy once it is done and over with.

I've also been planning for going to the Sundance Film Festival this January. Can't wait to go. Going to be expensive but if I am able to get to volunteer it is so going to be worth it. As long as I can get one good lead on a job or a future contact, then it is going to be all worth it in the end. Trying to not stress out too much, but with the festival being three months out I still have some time.

Any whoo back to work. Lots to do in a little amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment