Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

The New Semester

The Fall Semester is now here and it is the last semester that I will ever have to go to college. Or at the very least that is the plan. You never know I might end up going back to get my masters, but Im really not wanting to spend the money on it, and I really hope that I can find a job with it.

So since I didn't write this summer this is what I pretty much did.

1. Worked as many hours as my office would let me. Can't do too much or else they just might have to give me benefits and we just cant have that.
2. Read more novels in a three month period then I did in the last year. Yup I know I have no life, but at the very least I can say that I have done something with my time other then just sitting on my ass doing absolutely nothing. Plus they did help me get some new ideas for future writing idea.
3. Started writing an idea for a novel. Got about 40 pages, don't know how great they are but at least I got some stuff down.
4.Didn't touch my screenplay in hopes to be renewed in my screenwriting class now sot that Im not so annoyed with it that I will never touch it again.

Yup that is pretty much it. Really needing a change in pace and hoping that after this semester that I can find a production job in SF so that I have something other to do then being an accounting clerk for a construction company. Plus it would really be nice to have my shit together when May comes around for when I have to move. OK not going to freak out now about going in to the real world and having to go in debt before I start making real money. Just keeping my fingers crossed that all will end up right in the. Im defiantly not going to win an oscar my first time out in the film industry. Woot there is always a dream.

Any who back to working on some homework... Time to start my beat sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment