Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Resolution Checked Off The List

This week I've joined a wonderful group of people as a member of the Romance Writers Of America. I'm super excited so that I've joined this group of people who love romance. I know that there will be some great opportunities to help me not only network, but to become a better writer from learning from all the people who has the experience that I hope to have one day.

I've just taken one step closer into being a published author! Ok, I guess it doesn't really matter if I'm really apart of the RWA, but I do think that it will help. Now the real hard part....continue writing new work, while touching up older manuscripts to get it out there.

Along with now becoming apart of RWA, I'm planning on attending Romance Times Booklovers convention in Kansas City MO for there 30th anniversary. Being around people who love books is always such an amazing thing. There are some great workshops, that I know I will learn a lot from, and will hopefully will make some great new writing friends.

Anyways, I've checked of joining RWA from my list of resolutions from the new year and I can't wait to keep moving forward in my future career in writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment