Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

For those in the U.S Happy Thanksgiving and for those who are celebrating Hanukkah! Today is a day that we all give thanks, eat way too much food, gather with family and friends, and then shop until we drop as the beginning of the Christmas season begins.

This year these are my biggest thanks: that I have a loving family that supports my dreams, for taking that fist big scary step towards succeeding in my dream, for being healthy, I have a great day job with some amazing co-workers and for those who serve our country every day to keep us safe.

For those that are traveling and staying up late please drive safe. There are far too many accidents that can be prevented, so please take care out there.

And while I'm not able to spend the day with my family, I'm going to spend it getting some writing done while the roomies are out of town. With my paranormal MS is off with the editor it's time to keep working on other projects. I have a contemporary in the first draft process, with one other in need of revisions, all that need my attention. The life of a writer, you gotta keep going and keep working on the next project. And I'm loving every second of it.

So, Happy Turkey Day and I hope you guys all have a fun holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment